1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom?
- Remember me? / Are you happier without me?
2. What’s something you hide about your personality?
- My vulnerability, usually my sense of humor haha
3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with?
- YES people are frequently under the impression due to my appearance that I am a slut, stupid, and naive.
4. How do you deal with criticism?
- poorly. I take criticism really hard.
5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
- Lately Brooke has been bringing me donut on Friday mornings, and she offers to buy food / Starbucks before she comes in.
6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
- I have no idea. I don't know what level of sweetness others grade by.
7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
- Buy me a house. Yep. Or give me enough money to construct my own AND have enough for yearly income tax.
8. Describe your favourite texture.
- Food: smooth & creamy.
9. Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you?
- 9/11 is the first one that comes to mind. My mom let me have the day off of school. Immediately after watching the news I went downstairs to our 1991 computer, opened Word, and wrote a book.
10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance.
11. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
- Mine: Adelaide Hitler/Braun. Or Thomas Lang from TGS.
12. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?
- Taylor Swift, Kate Middleton, a former best friend who decided I wasn't good enough and that she'd be more successful without me.13. What’s your least “politically correct” opinion?
- STOP BEING OFFENDED. I cannot stand people who can't seem to disagree, or not support something but instead are MORTALLY OFFENDED. STOP IT.
14. What kind of underwear do you imagine Sherlock Holmes wears?
- Long stockings.
15. What’s one of the most difficult things you’ve ever had to do?
- Get on the airplane. Finish the screenplay. Be at work that one night. Drive her to his house. Hug him goodbye. Hug him period. Break up with him.
16. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?
- Numbers are hard.
17. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
- The fifth.
18. Which Disney Princess do you most identify with and why? Which is your favourite and why?
- For vanity purposes: Rapunzel
- Personality-wise: Belle as we're both bookworms and dissatisfied with the life we've been given thus far.
19. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
- A suit of armor like Iron Man (I couldn't take the procedures for either CA or Wolverine) & I'd say, "I'm burying you!" But how Will Ferrell says it in Step Brothers - the way his voice breaks and everything.
20. What’s the silliest fan theory you’ve ever come up with?
- I have no idea what this means.
21. What did you think about before you fell asleep last night?
- Work and my impending trip and whether going to the Bahamas is worth it, or if I'm just wasting my time.
22. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
23. What motivates you in life?
24. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
- Dancing, driving on 9th after dark, being in my room for longer than thirty minutes after dark, listening to my ipod while other people are watching TV, laying down on the love seat, being at concerts in echo-y places, hula hooping in the house, watching Les Miserables with the volume up too high, being outside when its windy, leaving anything plugged into an electrical outlet if it's not being used, and scores of other simple things as I get severe anxiety attack / spell things. & apparently it's so mental and so not physical that medication won't really help. So that's awesome.
25. How do you think you will fare when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives?
26. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
- In Greek Mythology there is a Princess named Diana and she was the 'ambassador' for the animals and other lesser beings, so...Checkmate.
27. Write a brief story about an actual adventure you’ve had.
- I don't have any decent adventure stories. Everything has really been by the book.
28. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life.
- Explaining to my best friend why her boyfriend got my opinion on / showed me his apartment before she even found out he was moving.
29. What’s something that scares you about the future?
- The absolute uncertainty of it. If at least one piece (family / career / housing) was already set in place I'd be more at ease.
30. List 5 quirky things about yourself.
1. I own a gorilla suit.
2. I go to Disneyland by myself at will.
3. I keep a clothes log in which I keep track of every outfit I wear everyday.
31. Describe your dream library.
- It would be filled with books and cushions. Literal heaps of pillows and cushions for laying in and reading.
32. What’s the weirdest item you’ve ever mourned?
- A Jump5 poster.
33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
Ah this is too much to think about. I'm not entirely sure. It would be like a Disney or Universal roller coaster, in as much as it wouldn't just be steel tracks. It would be really involved and imaginative. Hmmm now I'm thinking...
34. Do you have any “rules” about food?
- Hahaha WRONG person to ask! I don't eat meat, I'm starting to be adverse to dairy again, I don't like butter on my pancakes, I don't like thick bread, I don't like chewy bread, I have to have a banana everyday.
35. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
- As someone who had constantly been told I'm older than I am, I think maturity weighs considerably more than age. There is a legal limit, of course. Lets not be gross here.
36. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?
- I want to meet Prince Harry in the Bahamas. I put it on my bucket list last January to meet the BRF Princes. I mean, he'll be right there...
37. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.
- Today I heard Speed of Sound by Coldplay in Subway. I got extremely nostalgic but I'm not even sure what for. I don't relate Speed of Sound to a particular time in my life. But in watching American Idol I grew nostalgic for the times when I was actively pursuing my dreams: auditioning at Meydenbauer Center and sending tapes to Star Search, etc.
38. How do you approach social situations?
- I don't.
39. What is your ideal bed? Why?
- The ones at Premier Inn Bath Rd. London. Call me crazy but they're SO COMFY and the pillows are SO FLUFFY. Couple that with Lauren Fish's comforter and I will never rise again.
40. Post a short excerpt of your life.
-My entire life can be summed up in three simple words: Delusions of Grandeur.