When I was a child I would sit in front of the mirror with a hairbrush and pretend I was on The Tonight Show or Donny & Marie.
1.A selection of television programs you do not care for.
- The Voice, Community...there are quite a few I like, so I don't really pay attention to those I don't like.
2.A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
- TAYLOR SWIFT, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, techno, most rap.
3.A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
- Shifty Swifty, Kristen Stewart, Kanye West, the Kardashians, Katherine Hardwicke. I'm pretty biased towards 'K's I guess.
4.A hobby you “don’t get”.
- Skateboarding, snowboarding, smoking pot.
5.A habit you find disgusting.
- Smoking - pot or cigs
6.Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
- Socializing with teachers, eating in E flex, and hanging out nightly in parking lots.
7.Your favorite household chore.
8.Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
- See: all. Except stuff on the original Nintendo.
9.PC or MAC?
10.A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
- Football, baseball, softball, curling.
11.A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12.Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
- Glee in the early days.
13.Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14.A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
- Finding cheap travel deals without even having a trip in mind. Also: Disney.
15.A habit you have that other people bug you over.
- Eating in public. I have gotten flack for doing it and for refusing to.
16.Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17.The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
- Laundry, dishes, recycling, trash, cleaning the bathroom.
18.A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
- Words with Friends. Not a video game but it's the only sort I play.
19.A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
- Jeff Bridges & Harrison Ford.
20.Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
- People - namely internet celebs [namely YouTubers] - get sooo much praise for not doing anything at all! "She wrote a book! She's supernatural!" No, she's not. Shut up. People write books all the time. "She's a solo traveller! How inspiring!" No, she rode an airplane by herself. She got picked up at the airport. That is not miraculous IN ANY WAY. Ugh I just get so irritated when people who don't deserve praise receive it, and those who are worthy of it are ignored.