1. What did you do in 2013 that you'd never done before?
-Succumbed to the darkness. Became the victim of a pick-pocketer, went to Disneyland with a 4 year old, drank whiskey, got a tattoo, went to a funeral I actually cared about, went on a solo trip with pneumonia, played with some guns.
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- This year I wanted to floss more and that definitely happened. In 2014 I want to run a marathon, climb Kilimanjaro, run 150 miles, and read 25 books.
3. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
- A sense of purpose.
4. What date from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Ready? Lets go:
5. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder?
- Kind of happier. Maybe the same I guess.
richer or poorer?
- SO POOR.
6. What was your favorite TV program?
- Community, Parks and Rec, The IT Crowd, 8 Out of 10 Cats.
7. What was your greatest musical discovery?
- Of Monsters and Men, Phillip Phillips, Bruno Mars
8. What was your favorite film(s) of this year?
- Catching Fire, Saving Mr. Banks, Frozen, The Great Gatsby, Paranoia, Chalet Girl, Syrup, We're the Millers, Iron Man 3, Now You See Me.
9. What were your favorite books of this year?
- The Descendants, Pandemonium, and One Day. I definitely didn't read enough this year.
10. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
- Lazy preppy? Is that a thing? Lots of button ups, sweaters and boots.
11. Who was the best new person you befriended?
- Yvonne and Jenny were both life savers at the premiere, and I got lots closer to Megan, Sarah, and Marissa!