Sunday, January 1

Tradition

1. What did you do in 2011 that you'd never done before?
- travelled to a country of whom's official language I do not speak, saw an international film festival, went to an out-of-country Disney theme park, flew to Disneyland and back in a single day, went on a road trip with more than five people, put more than one unnatural color in my hair, invaded a film set, got hit on more than thrice in a single day, worked more than sixty five hours in a single week, held a job with a relative, stayed in a hotel with shared bathrooms, tried an omelette, vodka, and tequila, flew first class, wrote a novel, got on the BBC, gone on a roller coaster with a 360 degree turn, tried gelato, ate chocolate cake for dinner.
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- I didn't make any last year. This year I want to run 365 miles, and read 52 books.
3. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
- A published book. Maybe a tattoo and a date wouldn't hurt either.
4. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- May 22nd: the day I did nothing.
- May 23rd: the day I met one of my closest friends in the flesh. & landed on the BBC. & walked onto a film set.
- Dec 13th: the day I defied societal standards and went to Disneyland for the day.
5. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder?
- I always get sad around this time of year so I don't think this would be a fair judgement.
richer or poorer?
- richer
6. What was your favorite TV program?
- new girl, how I met your mother, big bang theory, the office, parks and rec.
7. What was your greatest musical discovery?
- mumford and sons, harry & alfie, florence and the machine. I feel like there’s more…
8. What was your favorite film(s) of this year?
- harry potter & the deathly hallows pt 2, thor and wild target. wild target didn’t come out this year but I saw it this year and fell in love.
9. What books did you read in 2011 that you'd never read before?
- peter pan, alice in wonderland, chronicles of narnia: the magicians nephew, con: the horse and his boy, con: voyage of the dawn treader, hp: philosophers stone, chamber of secrets, prisoner of azkaban, goblet of fire, order of the phoenix, half blood prince, deathly hallows, bossypants, 1984, the beautiful and damned, my booky wook 2, a christmas carol. I think that's all. I can't remember anything before June.
10. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
- grandmother meets twelve year old boy.
11. Who was the best new person you befriended?
- brooke which is adorable considering we’ve been working together for almost three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment