Friday, December 28

Tradition

1. What did you do in 2012 that you'd never done before?
-Embarked on a trip with no definitive plans, spent over 20 hours in a Disney park, spent more than three months with a license but no car, spent the night outside, attended a movie premiere, drank a mimosa, took Beth on a plane, had an entire row to myself on an international flight, ate at a traditional Thai restaurant, spent more than 8 hours at the cinema in a single day, spent more than $20 on a single tube of lipstick.
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- I attempted. I am on schedule to complete the 365 miles one, and taking a picture every day, but I've only watched 146 movies and read 39 books. =/ I don't know what my goals will be for 2013.
3. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
- Direction.
4. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- Feb 29th: I spent alllllll day at a Disney park. (the only day in 2012 that I was at a Disney park =/)
- March 13th: The Hunger Games premiere. Lets go ahead and include the 12th as well.
- October 31st: Finished my second novel.
- Dec 5th: Les Miserables premiere. Again, we can go ahead and lump in the 4th, too.5. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder?
-mehhricher or poorer?
-richer 
6. What was your favorite TV program?
-Gossip Girl AUUGHH such an obsession!! & The Inbetweeners, and Modern Family.
7. What was your greatest musical discovery?
-I really only listened to Hudson Taylor, Mumford & Sons, Nina Nesbitt, and Gabrielle Aplin.
8. What was your favorite film(s) of this year?
-Paper Man, The Descendants, Midnight in Paris, The Avengers, Never Let Me Go, Tales From The Script, 21 Jump Street, Love & Other Disasters, Whats Your Number, The Black Balloon, Atonement, The Beginners, What To Expect When You're Expecting, The Amazing Spiderman, Les Miserables.  
9. What were your favorite books of this year?
- The Percy Jackson series, Oscar Winning Screenwriters on Screenwriting, The Gun Seller, Wintergirls, Revenge, Visible Man, In A Sunburned Country, 5:45 to Cannes, The Fault In Our Stars, Delirium, Breakfast At Tiffanys.
10. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
-"No Cares Were Given". I became pretty label conscious but I really didn't care much for how those labels compliment each other. 
11. Who was the best new person you befriended?
- All my premiere buddies!! & all the lovely ladies at my new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment